Leading Change and Navigating Success

Leading Change and Navigating Success
helping people cope with change

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cherished Family, Friends, Blessings & Challenges

Dear Reader,
I wish you all the best as we approach the end of this year and a new beginning in 2010. I am taking time to reflect on my blessings and challenges. My greatest blessings are friends and family, work that I am passionate about, good books and food, and a raised consciousness. My greatest challenges have been making some transitions in this current economic climate and honoring relationship dynamics. I have made some changes now that will inspire and encourage me even more in next year.
With warmest regards,
Marguerite
PS-Sending a special shout out to my cherished sister, sister-friends and dear friends. I wonder if you know Just How Much you helped me with your humor, encouragement, compassion and generosity?

No comments:

Post a Comment