Leading Change and Navigating Success

Leading Change and Navigating Success
helping people cope with change

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Positive Energy, Challenges, Hope and Blessings


These are very challenging times. Surround yourself with people who have positive energy, who make you laugh and who encourage you. Distance yourself from negative and critical people. You are way more than your job. Continue to strive to be compensated fairly. Cut back on expenses while we navigate these tough times. Find your passion. Be of service to others. Embrace serenity. Spend some quiet time with yourself. Perhaps you can do this at home or at your local bookstore or library. Read whatever resonates spiritually for you, in addition to what interests you. Balance solitude with socialization. Participate in a group. Here are some ideas for positive group energy: Toastmasters International, a writers group, or a support group. Continue to have hope. As you read this, I am sending blessings your way.

1 comment:

  1. Marguerite....how soothing your words !
    I've been a widow now for 27 months. My beautiful hubby unexpectedly passed away, joining my dear Mom & Dad in Glory. I was an only child & barren, but the 'relatives' of mine & my Gary's did nothing to help or support or even show their (if any) thoughtfulness in my unexpected plight. After sharing my story with over 800 individuals, also in this situation, you are the first one that has said 'distance yourself' from those unkind individuals.....!
    Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
    God Bless your Ministry, as it is much needed in today society.

    ReplyDelete